This training will deliver wonderful information regarding the value Peer Support Specialists bring to a care team, integration and utilization of Peer Supports, and the meaningful dynamics of supervision.
This training offers 4 CEUs that fulfill all 1915i supervisory requirements, as well as re-certification requirements for Certified North Dakota Peer Support Specialists II pertaining to Supervision of Peer Support Specialists
- Explore the principles and practices of Peer Support services
- Discuss the gifts and value a Peer Specialist brings to an agency
- Discuss the utilization and integration of Peer Specialists as part of the agency/care team
- Examine the essential role and functions of a Peer Support Supervisor
- Share interview and hiring practices
- Supervision VS Management
- Agency readiness for Peer Support services
Who should attend?
- Peer Support Specialist Supervisors
- Agencies considering hiring/contracting Peer Support services
- Agencies who currently utilize Peer Support services
- Individuals interested in the dynamics of Peer Support Specialists in the workforce
- Certified Peer Support specialists
- Peer Support Specialists