Please join us for an introductory Motivational Interviewing training. This course will be offered in-person at Grand Forks, ND from 8:30am-5:00pm Central Time.
- What motivates us? And how do we fit in?
- Identify key components of the human change process-where do WE fit
- Define the Spirit of MI and how to maintain the spirit in sticky situations
- Use MI to elicit change talk and intervene with sustain talk
- Be able to use MI at a basic level
This training cost is $25, there is no opportunity for travel reimbursement. There will be additional opportunities to attend scheduled trainings across North Dakota, these registrations will be released 30- 45 days prior to training. If you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training is approved for 6 CEU's by the North Dakota Board of Addiction Counseling Examiners, the North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners and for North Dakota Certified Peer Support Specialists.
- October 20, 2022 - Bismarck