Are you a Caregiver? If you are, we know you are busy and may find it hard to take time to take care of yourself. VA’s Caregiver Support Program’s Taking Care of Yourself course is designed to provide you with some quick and easy strategies, tools, and tips to help you protect and improve your health and well-being. Caregivers of Veterans who receive care from VA and Veterans who are Caregivers are eligible to attend this free 3 hour session taught by a Memphis Caregiver Center Trainer. Talk with your Caregiver Support Coordinator (CSC) to learn more and to register to attend. Each class is limited to 25 Caregivers, and everyone will receive a Taking Care of Yourself Workbook to take home.
What You Will Learn:
- Healthy Eating and Recipes
- Protecting and Improving Your Physical Health
- Falling and Staying Asleep
- Protecting and Improving Your Emotional Health
- Caregiver Survival Tools
- How to Create a Personal Action Plan for Taking Care of Yourself