Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Seminar is an evidence-based alcohol and drug risk reduction education program for individuals convicted of driving under the influence.
To teach DUI Seminar classes, instructors must become certified through the Behavioral Health Division and work at a licensed substance use disorder treatment program with the state.
- North Dakota Century Code
- North Dakota Administrative Rule
- DUI Evaluation Providers (Updated September 2019)
- Licensed 16-Hour DUI Seminar Programs in North Dakota (Updated September 2019)
To become a certified instructor, individuals must have at least a 2-year degree or its equivalent OR at least one year of professional work experience in the education, health, human services, or criminal justice field.
- Complete the Department approved DUI Seminar Instructor training and become certified through the training program.
- Complete the application for state certification
- Submit the application with the state approved training certification to email@example.com.