Peer Support Specialist Training
August 22-26, 2022 from 9am-4:30 pm daily
This class will be held in-person in Bismarck.
We are so excited that you are interested in using your lived experience to help others!
We will be utilizing an application process to offer priority to those who have a secured job offer that is dependent upon Peer Support training. Please note, the application below does NOT register you for the training. You will be notified by email 4-6 weeks before the training regarding your application status. Once you are approved, you will receive a link to complete registration for the training. For those traveling from over 60 miles to the training, we will be offering hotel accommodations and travel reimbursement dependent on successful completion of the training.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who will be supervising, or working alongside Peer Support Specialists on a care team
- Anybody who publicly identifies as an individual in recovery from a mental health disorder, substance use disorder, brain injury, or supportive of other realms of recovery
- A family member of an individual living with a mental health disorder, substance use disorder, brain injury, or supportive of other realms of recovery
Application deadline is August 1, 2022.
June 14-16, 2022
North Dakota Care Coordination training is designed to provide Care Coordinators with the attitude, skills, and capacity to perform their job duties.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals that have secured employment or have an employment offer working as a Care Coordinator in Free Through Recovery and/or Community Connect or 1915(i).
- Individuals that supervise Care Coordinators.
In order to ensure that attendance is prioritized for those with employment or employment offers as a Care Coordinator we require an application be submitted before access to registration is approved. Please fill out the application below and we will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the registration process. Filling out this application DOES NOT guarantee access to the training. Please ensure that your email and phone number are correct so that we can correspond with you regarding registration
Thank you for your continued partnership with the Department of Human Services as we begin to implement the 1915(i). To make the implementation more convenient for providers, the previously scheduled live trainings will be pre-recorded to watch at your convenience. Updates will be provided when the training is available.
Questions submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org are appreciated.
Technical Assistance Calls for 1915(i) Providers
Medical Services and Behavioral Health Divisions are offering Technical Assistance for 1915(i) providers through a series of calls every Wednesday, beginning January 20, 2021, 1-2pm.
This training is offered online. January 20, 2021 from 1-2pm; Every Wednesday