Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 12 CEUs available for the Full Conference (13th and 14th)
- 6 CEUs available for the Post-Conference day (15th)
The 2019 Behavioral Health Conference has been approved for continuing education units through:
- ND Board of Social Work Examiners
- ND Board of Addiction Counselor Examiners
- ND Board of Psychologist Examiners
- ND Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- ND Board of Counselor Examiners
- ND Board of Nursing
- ND POST Board (10 hours - *sessions identified in the conference schedule)
- Paid registrants unable to attend may send an alternate. Please submit a request by email to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be made 7 days prior to the event.
Requests for Accommodation
Requests for accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be submitted one week prior to the first full day of the conference. Please indicate any reasonable accommodations when completing the online registration form.
Meals will not be offered at the conference. Snacks, coffee, and water will be available in Exhibit Hall B during breaks.